Sunday, 14 December 2014

Don't be so blue

JUMPER: & OTHER STORIES VIA TK MAXX, SKIRT: H&M, BOOTS: F+F, HAT: MISS SELFRIDGE & NECKLACE: HANDMADE

'Hat', my friend shouted. 'Yes', I said. Then she nodded. Hats seem to have a strange mystical quality to encourage people to point out the obvious. Wearing a hat is like wearing a dress to a normal day of university, people seem weary of your motives. Funnily enough, I usually just fancy wearing a hat, because I like hats? Sorry to be boring. Another strange thing about hats is most people's sudden desire to put it on their own head when you take it off, especially when it's this eye-catching shade of blue. We clearly just love playing dress up. I nabbed this particular beauty for a tenner during a Miss Selfridge sale, much to the dismay of mummy. Apparently blue fedoras aren't in the slightest bit useful for tackling the winter cold. 

I just adore blue for the winter months. It looks stylish and season appropriate. Black and blue is my go to colour pairing, especially with a skin tone like mine. I was so happy when I picked up this jumper in TK Maxx. The branch near me seems to recently have had an influx of & Other Stories products recently, and they're all just so so beautiful. Beautiful colours and silhouettes, but all at a price I usually just can't quite afford unfortunately.

5 comments:

  1. Love the hat it looks great on you! I agree blue is such a lovely colour for winter xx

    A Fashion Tale // UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, cute outfit, love the hat :)
    great blog girl, very inspiring. check out my blog too.
    maybe we can inspire eachother? or follow, let me know and I will follow back :)

    www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow me and i follow back!

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit ^^ love your hat <3

    ReplyDelete